Thermaltake, as the leading RGB integrator in PSUs, has launched the Thermaltake Smart RGB Series, which comes with a pre-installed RGB fan hub with 15 lighting modes to choose from and onboard memory.
Featuring capacities ranging from 500W to 700W and 80 PLUS standard certification, the Smart RGB Series adopts high-quality components and a silent design that always accommodates any mainstream architecture under any conditions.
- ONE BUTTON FOR REQUIRED COLOR - By pressing the RGB lighting button, the fan color can be switched between variables including red/green/blue/yellow/purple/light blue/white, RGB cycle, solid red/green/blue/yellow/purple/blue Light/white, LED indicator off mode. The fan is also designed with a built-in memory function, which saves the applied color and ensures the same color is chosen every time you turn on your computer.
- 10 LEDs - The smart RGB series adopts 10 LEDs to improve brightness and create an advanced user experience in the world of lighting.
- Ultra-Quiet 120mm Fan - SMART RGB Series adopts 120mm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control that ensures great performance and silent operation.
- Single Mains + 12V Rail - Smart RGB 700W White is equipped with a powerful single + 12V rail, eliminating limitations caused by voltage distributions, saving the power required by the CPU and VGA in any situation. Provide the best compatibility, switching efficiency and stable voltage output.
- Multiple Connectors - Smart RGB provides a choice of cable to users while operating the system with useful voltage. Moreover, the multiple connectors make cable installation an easy task.
- 80 PLUS 230V Standard Certified, Kaby Lake Ready - Delivers up to 87% efficiency under real-world load conditions, promising low power loss. In addition, the Smart RGB Series is optimized to work with the latest 7th generation Intel Kaby Lake processors to maximize power savings.
- RGB Lighting Provides Best Aesthetics for All Structures - Smart RGB Series is the best idea for users when they are looking for an RGB PSU that allows great functionality and aesthetics in all cases, especially open frame or tower cases.